my blog =]

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I used to think it was quite unfilial to send one loved one to the old folks home, but now i guess if it's for the better, we should.

Sadly the family will be sending a family friend over(an uncle who spent his life working for my mom's family). I guess the thought of him being able to get companionship and having someone to take care of him for once makes it better. At least he'll be taken care of should anything *touch wood* goes wrong.

I guess it's not the stigma of someone who sends relatives to old folk's home as one who simply brushes the hands of the party but it's actually for the better. Would you rather the person lives alone and anything could simply go wrong.

I guess i'm still not used to the idea.

No more dinners at the place i once knew as HQ. No more reasons to bask in the atmosphere of my childhood area. No more garden and dreams of getting married there. No more semi-d to feel rich in. heh.

oh well .. time to start mugging for french.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home