my blog =]

Monday, August 28, 2006

Thanks you all who remembered my birthday:
1) manda and serene for being the first and giving me that lovely La Senza voucher
2) Azlina for the lovely earrings and the early greeting
3) Liping for the early by one day greeting
4) Afidah
5) Jia Hui
6) Mimi xiong xiong
7) Tabi
8) Stella
9) Kah Ong
10) Chris
11) Wen Qi
12) Xiao Toot
13) Geraldine
14) Ivan Lua
15) Sally
16) Ivan Sim

And not forgetting my dearest boy who came all the way to the bottom of my flat at 11pm last night to sing me a birthday song and shaking his butt despite the cars roaming by =) really sweet of you darling. No wonder you knew when i went into my room haha.

Thanks also for that bouquet of lily again, it's still smelling nice in my room haha.

Had a great dinner with my family last night at Spagetties@Marina. My dad got my brother and i a magarita each =D

I saw some nice clothes online but no money =(

Haha, my brother agreed to sponsor one of the blouse yay =D

Dinner at NYDC wasnt bad haha i think i ordered wrongly again lol.

Someone please buy the Kwon Sang Woo ticket from me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home