my blog =]

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A million thanks to serene and manda for La Senza vouchers. =D Now with me buying myself a perfume who's gonna get me the billabong bikini and fund my shopping/eating trips?Haha

Some how i'm starting to wonder if i made the correct decisions. 5 months, it isnt long yet it isnt short.

Still change is the only thing that is constant. We have to be brave and courages to venture out before we can be one step above others therefore i believe my choice is right.

As said by our director, the world is our oyster but the pearl is still Singapore. I know that this trip out will be one for me to learn how to be independant without my parents and hopefully gain my parents trust so that they wont control me as much anymore. Little do they realise that it's due to them being too overprotective that i cant be compared to others.

Believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home