my blog =]

Saturday, July 15, 2006

My baby decided to pay me a visit the previous night. Not boyfriend, but my chinchilla lol. I still remembered i thought i was dreaming when something furry was by leg. The moment i pushed it away i realised for a moment it could be one of my chinchillas. Startled i quickly got up and turned on my lights. True enough my baby was at the foot of my bed. Thank goodness i didnt pushed him down.

One thing for sure by then i knew i wasnt dreaming as i remembered i even put on my specs before identifying him and heading out to put him back in his cage.

My theory is that he got out and wanted to go home but was unable to thus he came to find me but the question is how he got on my bed?

Really Bu Ke Shi Yi. Was really amazed the whole of yesterday. Maybe as Manda said, since i took care of him from young he probably recognized my smell and came looking for me.

Anyway DPD presentation's over YAY!!! Was so worried i'll go out of point or Desmond Lim would ask me something that i cant answer. Thankfully i think i did a good job. It was quie reassuring to see him nodding away when i said some facts or answered him.

I still remember him asking me if i wanted to start when there was only 8 other classmates. Shocking. Was abit distracted when the others came one by one but hey it's their loss if they didnt see my presentation =D haha just joking. Luckily my short 'clip' was interesting to some =).

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home