my blog =]

Thursday, July 06, 2006

After almost 19 years of my life i finally realised what you thought of me. To you i'm nothing more than a cheap lying whore isnt it. Thank you for letting me know what you really think of me. I dont have any redeeming qualities do i? To you i'm nothing but someone you force to have dinner with just because no one else is free, i never seem to do anything right be it mop the floor, sweep the floor or wash toilet.

I thought you understood me better than this. To think i used to think you were the best mom around despite you being so controlling.

And now i'm at fault for staying around during weekends? Damnit. Doesnt mean i dont ask to go out means i go gallivanting during the week and skipping all lessons. I dont go out during weekdays just to spend time with you and he's also having his training for race. Weekdays i always stay in school to do my work while waiting for him to finish work and the moment we meet he sends me home.

Frankly i dont understand what am i doing here. If there's any consolation you should have aborted me years ago. Wait it isnt too late for you to disown me now.

Have you consider the reprocussions when you said all those you did? Am i really such a cheap slut in your eyes. Dont you dare look down on boyfriend. I dont think you married any better. If anything they'll probably turn out the same. If anything blame it on yourself.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home