my blog =]

Monday, June 05, 2006

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my dear *muacks*

Finally all the preperations are done, all the surprises are given and all my money is gone.

Started the day by meeting my boy at PS before walking down to Cine to catch X-Men III. Despite my brother giving bad reviews i thought just catch it la, it wasnt that bad la. Maybe i didnt have as much expectation over it?

Gave him his present at the junction to stop his misery of thinking that his girlfriend was so forgetful that she even forgot to wish him happy birthday. It was so hard trying act nonchalant. Anyway presents given and we headed to TCC for some desserts before the movie. Mmmm was it good or what.

Ordered Dark Devotion and the Bread Pudding. Namely i've been unable to recreate the dark chocolate cake we made for execution week and their bread pudding was heavenly. I still think T10's chocolate cake was nicer. Lol.

After movie headed to Heeren to walk around before going to Taka's basement and finally to Pasir Ris park. Well, he definately did suspect something but since he had no evidence he had to go along with my class gathering story. =)

It was definately nice seeing his surprised face when i first gave him my gift, when he saw his friends slowly streaming in and definately when he got his new bicycle.

Exhausting i must say. Nonetheless, i guess i managed to organize a memorable 21 birthday for him =)

Love you darling *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home