my blog =]

Monday, July 03, 2006

Haven't been updating much due to laziness. Nonetheless last night or rather early this morning was really eventful.

Woke up about 1+ as it was too freaking hot to sleep, kep the fan circulating at me and was about to fall into a not-so-deep slumber when i was awoken by my mom who grabbed on to my window grills.

"Wah, look at all the smoke" Seriously, i was still half asleep and no idea what my mom uttered so i followed her around the house before finding out that i was supposed to look at the smoke. Just when i just about thought i saw the 'smoke' a loud "BOMB" sound rang through my ears and i realised, i was looking at the wrong direction. lol.

Anyway after checking all other big windows, we concluded that we cant see anything and my mom had this inspiration of the small window at our rooms. The sight wasnt pretty, this truck (i dont know how to name it) was on fire and there were firemen trying to hose it down. The first thought was to call new paper. lol. But my mom figured that someone would probably beat us to it.

After witness that sight my mom chased me to sleep in that smoky room of mine. Man, it was as bad as having the haze in my room, pity the other folks below. Anyway i couldnt get to sleep after all that andrenaline when i thought "damn i should have videod it down"

Finally managed to convince myself to sleep when i heard someone opening the door and after a while saw my dad. No wonder i didnt see him around when i was catching the action with my mom.

Managed to catch a few winks before i was woken up by the heavy rain. Damn, someone just didnt want me to sleep last night. No thanks to my dear brother who was awake but stuck in his room, it was up to me to close all the windows in the house properly. By then it was already 5+ and i needed to be awake by 630 -.-

So didnt want to wake up when boyfriend called but dragged myself up nonetheless. Was so tired by the time i reached bedok i wanted to cry and therefore decided to skip lecture to sleep at his place.

OB! i got 25.5/30 for my mid sem!!! coolness! If only i had realised that the answer to one of the question was in the mcq i would have gotten 27.5/30. Damn. Still not bad la =)

okay, much crapping this post. Shall stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home