my blog =]

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Everything is just a matter of perception.

Visited my uncle at the old folk's home over the weekend. I must say at least the place left a pleasant experience and my uncle seems happy there. For once he doesnt need to worry about cleaning the place, cooking the meals and washing of clothes.

Had fun at cine with lovely zoo10 people on friday. Food wasnt that bad but the best part was definately the winnie the pooh uno. Ages since i last played uno.

Had lunch with radon peeps today =D boon, yasin, stacie and kai wei. Man i missed the numerous outings we used to have, but no one plans no one goes. Not to worry though, will definately have another one latest august.

SIP briefing today, i'm still having mixed feeling about going over.

The day was kinda spoilt but sigh quarrels are inevitable in relationships right. I guess it's already a achievement to last so long. I never knew that it was such hard work staying together. I used to think i would never stick with a guy who sees things differently from me and i'll never let a guy dictate my movements and such. I've fled from relationships and such at the mere thought of a conflict. Was never one who would stay around the moment a problem arises in a relationship.

Dont know what i'm saying. Anyway, i cant exactly say he's making me miserable. Yes he's the only who made me cry so much so far and yet i chose to stick with him. It's just that other than some differences in views, i guess we're pretty much okay, but i guess the honeymoon period's over.

I never thought i'd be one of those who would quarrel with the other half in front of others, friends or outsiders. Maybe it's more of i'd never had allowed it. Yet, i've turned to one of them.

I've put in too much in this relationship to give it up but should there be a time when the love is no longer, the heart doesnt beat as one, it's time to move on.

Dont know what i'm rambling about. I still love you, yes i do.

be with me, the best is yet to be - i really hope so darling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home