my blog =]

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thanks my sweet boy for that one hour of fun yesterday =D

Went prawning (fishing = catch fish therefore prawning = catch prawn) haha that's his theory. Anyway felt abit frustrated due to lack of sleep and the sun while we walked around unsure of where to go or what to do before we finally got things right.

Had fish cake as bait and as neither of us prawned before we had a few trail and error before he caught the first prawn. =) sheer luck.

Anyway while it was still stuck on the rod i was wondering how on earth we were going to get it out and ta-da it dropped on the floor. The next think i know the prawn was crawling on land. Torn between fascination and freaking out i wondered how we were going to get into the net when he used his slipper to turn the prawn to it's side. While screaming and thinking of ways to catch the prawn the guy in charge came over to help us. This being a tall and well built guy with lots of tatoos, haha he looked scarier than he is.

Sadly that was our only catch of the day. Many time we (even me) nearly caught the prawn when it dropped just at the last moment. Overall a major eventful day haha, so high from it.

Happy 6 months darling =) Pirates of the Caribbean is so totally cool. Just love spending the day with you.

Had a sudden realisation today. I think i'm getting jaded. I cant help but want to eat at restaurants, shop as and when i want and not think about money. I feel sad that i do feel disappointed that we cant eat something good as we both simply cannot afford it. I hate it when people can tell me they spend tens and hundreds of dollars in a few hours without batting an eyelid. Sometimes not having that extra cash isnt within out means.

I want to pamper my boy, buy him things, have him eat something good but it just isnt the case. I hate it that he has to survive on bread just to buy me something or let me eat something good.

I'm sorry i felt disappointed that you had to go just now and i didnt mean to think why your friends cant be more understanding - that you needed to send me home. Then again, i wonder if they think why cant i be more understanding - that you need to spend more time with them. I wonder if they feel as if i'm taking you away from them.

Sigh, how i wish i'll stop feeling so unreasonable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home