my blog =]

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Visited uncle today. So glad to see that he's happy there. =D The smile on his face when he told us about his meeting with the MP. His face lighted up when he told us that the MP told him that he's strong despite his age and when MP gave him a hug.

My dad is seriously out of his mind. Suddenly told us that he wants to get a dog while we were heading for dinner. He even dared to say that he'll give away the chinchillas just for the dog. Hello? Are you the one taking care of the chinchillas? You were the one who abruptly brought them home when i was in secondary 4 and despite protest from me (slightly) and mom, you bought another pair just because you and kor will "take care" of them.

Much as i'll want a dog do you think it's fair to say that you'll give them chinchillas away? Do you care what i feel? Having trained baby from young do you think i dont treat him as my child?

Please think before you say or act. At your age you should know better. In this family no one else but me deserves to say i want another pet because i'm the only one to take care of them. Please reflect how you will take care of them when i'm away for 5 months. I dont want to come back and see all gone.

My bruises from ice skating are still around =( but still i'm glad that i picked it up on my own. =D

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home