my blog =]

Friday, September 09, 2005

EXAMS WAS OFFICIALLY OVER FOR SUTING AT 330.. i'm free for dates but do book me early .. wahaha

sidetrack ... boon ar boon .. big enough annot .. lol

K finished both paper in an hour each, had so much time to slack after inbetween. Whahaha. Dont hate me coz i'm fast. It coz i dont have much points to write about lol. Besides, the few of us always compete to be the first few what .. lol

AR was like so freaking easy, marketing not so bad. Thanks to miss chia for writing my name so big on the board, i thought i was debarred. Luckily only to collect APEL portfolio.

Hippo's seat must be very attractive. Two out of four paper does she have to chase people away. Her feng shui must be good that people like to seat there. LOL. Doesnt help that she's late so it's time to start before she chases them away.

I seriously hope i dont get supp paper. *prays*

Had fun shopping today with dearest hippo. More to come ya?

NATAS tmr, will be with Chan Brothers. Back to tonkichi on sun 1030 - 4. Sigh. Why is my break over so soon...

I think that this world is becoming such a sick place. So many dismembered bodies this year. Sick to the core man, especally leaving it along orchard. Goodness. Truely a sick place to be in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home