my blog =]

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hey hey, i'm back from malaysia although i doubt many of you realized my absence. *sobz*

Stayed at this place called Sofitel Palm Resort. Thought it was quite an old run down place but to my surprise, it was really nice. The rooms were so nicely made up and and it did blow my breath away. The toilets were like big with one bath tub, one standing shower and the usuals but the way they did it was like coolness. k i know i suck at describing.

Basically ate and ate. Our meals were like within 2 hours after the last and we even ordered room service in the middle of the night. 5 meals a day, how can one not get fat??

Tried balinese massage today with mom, my first experience and it was good. Would be better if the spend more time on the shoulders and were slightly harder but hey, felt so relaxed after the whole thing.

Gained more than 1 kg in a day, goodness.

Fashion week duties starts tomorrow, hope all goes well.

Wish dad would stop having such a short fuse and start shouting at mom or any of us. If he's worried about dying, shouldn't he be treating us nicer instead of all these nonsense.

Stop complaining about my attitude too. Children learn by example so if you aint a good example, dont expect me to be any better. So there. All that i am is learned from you. Reason why i dont treat my friends this way, coz they dont treat me like you do and they dont lose their cool at the drop of the hat.

Got to go, need to be at airport by 6.20 am.Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home