my blog =]

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Had so much fun yesterday during our k-ing session. Despite the relatively small turnout (namely: teddy, sally, ivan, wei qi, boon and me) we had lots of fun. WE MUST HAVE ANOTHER SESSION SOON!!!!

I know my singing sucks lar .. and i cant sing most chinese songs for nuts coz i don't know how to read the words. How pathetic. Ivan, next time we go high on english songs le lar .. lol.

The four hours just flew by, wished they still had the 2-9 promotion. That'll be so damn cool. Anyway $12 for 4 hours aint that bad.

Headed for dinner at PS where we talked some more and listened to many of teddy's army stories. His friend joined us for a while before we headed of to Great World for ice cream.

I seriously hate to stay at home now. My beauty sleep is so being disrupted both at night and in the day. Every night i have problem sleeping and everytime when i can just fall asleep, my parent's door would slam shut due to the wind giving me a big shock. Mornings are worse due to the weeks of renovation done both directly above my flat and below. Argh. Not forgetting the bobby traps of alarm clocks my dad has for me around my room. I swear one day he's gonna kill me with all these nonsense. Doesnt he get it? If i want to sleep, even if you put is all over the room till it leads outside, i'll just turn off the alarm and go back to sleep.

Byes all. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home