my blog =]

Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's funny when i read someone's blog. She's worried about the relationship coz they 'probably may not meet up for 5 months' if they always have different schedules and off days.

Imagine Singapore aint that small. Besides it's still relatively affordable to call or msg here.

Look at me. I wont even be breathing the same air as boyfriend. I definately wont be seeing him for 5 months and not forgetting the next 2 years will only be spent on weekends meetup.

If there's a will, there's a way.

I'm not worried about us because i know we should be. Despite everything, you are still the one dearest to me. 5 months will not be a test for us, but a chance to learn more about ourselves and what we want out of the relationship. I know it'll be better for us as we'll learn how to appreciate each other and learn how to understand each other.

Heh, i dont even know what i'm talking anymore.

Had a great evening out with darling. Havent felt like such a princess in such a while due to projects and such. To darling: i'm proud of you today =) i'm really glad you took this step to overcome your fears and i appreciate you for that.

Thanks for the lovely dinner and company at tonkichi, for the lovely notebook which i shouldnt have coverted due to the price and choosing a book with me at borders.

The time at the void deck was precious to me. Dont think too much k? i'll only be gone 138 days. Time will pass faster than you know.

I love all of you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home