my blog =]

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Realized that i didn't blog about yesterday's k-ing session. It was fun but somehow i guess i'm not cut out to go k-ing so often. Was so tired due to the lack of sleep the night before and the fact that the room was so not comfortable. Dont understand why they couldnt give us the bigger room like that time when we had 6 people.

Managed to survive another day in school. After seeing the schedule, i have this feeling of just running away to some obscure country and just living a simple life where i need not study.

True enough the best part of every semester to me is when we do projects. That's one of the main reasons i'm in a polythenic but this semester's timetable is really too overwhelming. I'm not really sure i'm prepared for it yet.

Seems that Kor will not be part of OCS anymore? or at least he'll have to head back to the army side should there not be any vacancy at this airforce place.

I wonder how he's taking this, i mean all my life he's the smart one and always ace everything. In fact i just confessed to my parents yesterday that i've always been jealous of my brother. Not just the reasons i gave about his school bringing him to places i never went, or joining brownies as he joined scouts but more of the fact that he aced everything that he did. A all rounder with his good grades and being good at sports. I mean he even went to the nationals.

I'd like to be there for him now as he had really seemed to like the air force and it's not easy to get to OCS and the fact that he haven't seem to fail so far. Failure is not new to me that i'll just shrug it off which makes my dad thinks that i delibrately refuse to study.It matters to me but i just dont show it that's all.

Whatever the road that's in front of my brother, i just wish him well. Hopefully it'll help him and let him improve on one of the reasons that he's not so perfect. The fact that he doesnt seem to speak articulately and seems to just live in his perfect little world.

I don't know what i'm blabbering about. Please ignore this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home