my blog =]

Saturday, November 05, 2005

So weird. While most parents refuse to let their kids date, my mom has been asking me lately when will i start dating.

To ma (though i doubt you'll read this): It's also a matter of whether people want me annot lei. Unlike you, i don't have people thinking that i'm pretty at your age.

My dad's pms-ing too. First he pinch my cheek, then raise his voice asking me whether i've printed out my timetable and to do it NOW before proceeding to pinch my other cheek claiming that i've gained alot of weight this holiday.

Fat is good k. Well, in moderation too i guess.

Now that i'm no longer bound to work, i shall
1) Go to the gym with my parents every saturday morning (and make a fool of myself)
2) Spend more time on dance
3) Spend more time on going out
4) Spend more time studying (or at least get better grades this semester)

That's all for now. Ciaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home