my blog =]

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Firstly a big happy birthday to Timothy =]


~~~~~~


Funny how i seem to be the 'parent' in the family at times. Somehow i'm starting to dread weekends more, most of the time when i'm awake, if for some reason my dad's not home, i'll probably have a bad day.


I really dont get it, why my dad's so short tempered at time. If he's worried about dying, shouldnt he be treating us better?


Every time my parents quarrel it's always up to me to make peace. Wait not just them, anytime anyone quarrels it's always me who have to pacify everyone. I really dont get it. Is it so nice to be at loggerheads at one another? Why cant my dad just let up sometimes.


So, another day spend in between my parents. I used to remember when we were younger my mom used to make my brother and i take turns walking with my dad least he 'strays' away and refuses to answer our calls as usual. Now, it's always up to me.


I'm tired. Cant i wake up in peace, us all getting ready for a nice brunch together?


Remembered something a certain friend told me but i cant bare to spoil his special day. However if you're reading this, your words did help alot. At least i managed to get through today and i guess, i made things a bit better. =]


~~~


T10: our k-ing session is tomorrow after lectures


Wen qi & pam: Wed 1130 at orchard mrt k? .. do do up the invites list ..i'm fine with anyone you invite ..


~~~


Till my next post.. byes and take care =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home