my blog =]

Friday, November 11, 2005

2 more freaking hours to Jap tutorial. Oh man, is this how my fridays are gonna be like for this whole semester. I'll like die of boredom in the computer lab with no one bothering about me. SIANZ.

Decided to change my blogskin to black again, cant stand the cheerfullness with the orange skin. Too cheerful for my mood. LOL.

Somehow lately i seem to head back to that dark little lane that used to be my friend back then. That flicker of light, that wisp of smoke. The illusion of someone calling you to come, deeper and deeper to the alley, yet, you can see no one.

Just joking. Maybe i should have tried creative writing, improve on my writing.

Back to games. Shall update tonight

~~~~~

I guess the only thing to look forward to on friday is the kawaii kono sensei. He's really nice and cute, as in he keeps hai-ing and is really sweet.

However, if possible i'll like to miss the 'interesting' lecture early in the morning. It's so exciting that i cant sit still in my seat.

Right, more like it's due to the fact that i cant wait to get out of there. LOL.

Will be doing some volunteer work tomorrow. Cant wait to get in touch with those kids =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home