my blog =]

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Children are just so kawaii!!!

So glad that manda asked me to help today, despite the small turnout (total of 9 people) we still had fun helping out. Made more new friends once again and it's amazing how we can just click.

Some kids wore their graduation gowns too long, resulting in them walking in a drunken like stupor while walking up the stairs as they carelessly stepped on the front of the gown.

Never the less, the performance were omg cute, especially with those nursery 1s shaking their cute little booties. Watching them really brought back many memories of my own. Just thing it was never this grand. Still remember being the mc for our performance which is quite amazing considering that i was enrolled half a year late due to my incoherent speech. Despite that half year late enrollment, i wasnt actually that articulate either.

The buffet was madness, typical ugly singaporeans. It's no wonder why our future generations are so 'ugly' with such parents around. One still had the cheek to loudly exclaim to her daughter not to bother about the mess as she's not cleaning it up. I guess she realized that i was staring at her that she added the word today. No brainer. Such people really put me off.

Another classic case happened when we were at BIG. This stupid couple decided to squeeze between our trolley and the showcase while we were comparing the prices written on the poster. Luckily for them my mom reacted before me exclaming loudly that why should she move since people dont say excuse me. And they still had the cheek to keep staring and whispering among themselves. Take us on if you dare. I would have been more curt with my words especially since i'm so tired, and if looks could kill, they'll be long gone. So far only my parents have a taste of how 'deadly' my stares could be, or so they claim. I just find it stupid, after all they were hesitating before squeezing past. Just say excuse me or walk around us lar, squeeze there like a dog for what. Rubbish.

Decided to team with belinda to create a chance for all of us to decorate a certain children's home. Hope it all goes well =].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home