my blog =]

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I hate it when they quarrel, especially when they have cold wars. I'm always stuck in the middle and have to act chirpy so as to keep waters calm. I hate it. Feel like a clown, having to entertain people.

Had an unpleasant experience while heading out. All i can say is some people have no brains. And just because they think they're rich and from overseas they're so great. Please dont lump us with other singaporeans. We're not like them. We aint as ks as them as to cut queue. If i were mean i'll curse you to get robbed. But i aint. I'm nice okay.

Fine maybe i am not in the best of moods. Thought i had succeeded by making them sit together to have him going off to buy things and then just keeping quiet when he's back. Dont understand why people like to quarrel. Stupid brother's not home to share my burden. Then again he wont bother or even notice.

I must say at least i was nice to the swenson staff at marina square just now. At least i didnt flare up despite them forgetting 2 of the orders, one of it being my dinner. I was still nice to them okay. What am i crapping about?

Anyway, finally stepped back at TP after ages, i still like TAS though. But TP's where most of my other friends are. I like the library basically coz it's a library. Not like our too small to be considered library resource centre. I like books, i like reading and looking through cook books. Fine i weird.

Signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home