my blog =]

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Yes, children shouldnt bother with their parent's affairs. But seriously, if i didnt care i wouldnt bother right? It does scare me at times that the fights are getting more frequent and more .. violent? Or should i say noisy. I dont know. I wish mom would tell me something but i guess ...

Still cant believe i overslept this morning. Didnt help that i was discussing the home decoration thing with belinda the night before. Seriously they think we have alot of time is it? First they get back to us so late, then they want to rush us and even want us to go there in the evening to decorate. Hello? Ever heard of weekends like saturday? Besides the list is not approved and when do you expect us to buy the things by? I'm not gonna lug everything to school on thursday not with all my culi stuff. Want me to use all the lockers available is it?

Finally went for girl's hip hop. I love it man, though i cant shake my booty as well as some could. They could use a bigger studio as there's seriously a lack of space. One day i shall stand in the front. Right....

Random thoughts. Random words. Random life.

I hope things get better.

By the way. I think that more recognition should be given to our Singapore chefs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home