my blog =]

Monday, November 21, 2005

Yes i've changed my blogskin again, just entertain me k. What i would like at the background now would be a black background with a picture of a hand with a slit and the blood flowing down. Sweet. Fine i'm a sadist.

Despite the cheerfulness of the blogskin, it's totally opposite of what i feel. I don't know. Lately seem to get super pissed at stupid people who cut queue, does stupid stuff like squeezing past someone when there's a proper walkway and so on.

On a lighter note, i had a mini movie marathon since thursday. Managed to catch oliver twist on friday. It was good but kinda draggy resulting in me stoning as usual after the movie and for Jap class which made me cab down for the third time of the day.

Caught Moon People on Friday and i guess many of us felt as if we were at TP for the first time due to the long 'break' from the main campus.

Anyway caught Harry Potter with manda and serene on sat. It's quite cool. My first Harry Potter movie ever and the graphics are so nice. Pity that many scenes had to be cut out.

I seem to be one week behind our timetable according to Michelle. Somehow i just cant seem to remember anything. Goodness. Can i just crawl into a hole and never come out? It so reminds me of how i never wanted to live past 30. In this shitty world, i dont think i'd want to. So what about wanting to marry young and have kids young. I'm not sure i want them to see what i horrible world we're now living in.

Please note that i'm just jabbering gibblish. Therefore, please ignore my post.

* I still hate Jo Lim for changing our groups. It's not fair for us to have to entertain those people once again and in fact i think they'd be better off trying to survive on their own. At least they'd be forced to do work. Unlike now. My group of 5 with a ghost. I dont think she qualifies to be a ghost considering that one cant even feel her presence at all.

Shall stop blabbering. Nights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home