my blog =]

Monday, November 14, 2005

I just love reading http://museum-of-twits.blogspot.com, seriously check it out for a good laugh. Those girls do deserve it sometimes i mean what's with the iii lub iuuu or the HeLLo dOncH anyHow adD me woRx .. please grow up and type properly. Cutting short is okay but hello.. since when is you iuu, aint it easier to type u? What's with the caps anyway? Too free is it? That's why must waste more time caps on and caps off.

Wanted to attempt a posting with such writings but i just couldn't do myself such a disservice.. LOL it just makes me wanna puke. Hey i know my writing isnt that great but at least it's readible, doesnt strain my eyes nor brains trying to figure out what new word it is that doesnt resemble any words in the dictionary or so forth. Figures why the english standard is going down.

Anyway, pam-me-lar, hoped you enjoyed the little celebration held for you at breeks. I did the best right? Getting the superficial guy out with the plates and all so that you can ogle directly. LOL. So many flings not enough, still want superficial guys. Just joking.

Cake was good, company was good even had to make a trip upstairs so that we could get to the breadtalk without pam seeing. Luckily there were still alvin they all, made our jobs so much easier. Wonder if it's just us or what, when you put the few of us together, we just cant seem to stop laughing. Then again, it's good. At least it isnt that boring to stay till 6 everyday.

Hopefully i can change classes this thurs. It'll make things easier for me and belinda as we can head to the home together. However, it'll seem weird to crash that class, i mean it's mostly people i dont know as the bulk are from T08. Oh well, as always, we can make new friends.

Nights all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home