my blog =]

Saturday, November 26, 2005

At least they're talking again =]

Sigh, almost the end of the month yet my checks are still not ready. How to survive, cant afford to get concessions which results in me topping up my card every week or sometimes twice a week. I still wanna buy a dress for D&D!... Hopefully i remember who i gave my gold dress to. At least i can save some meoney there.

I think that the person in charge of the decoration of children's home is damn fucked up lar. I mean first she says we can go down anytime of the week. We emailed her saying that we'll make a trip down on thursday just to have her email on wednesday that she wont be around. At least tell someone something lar, we're not so free to go down any time of the day.

Fine that settled and she calls us on a monday asking us to go decorate the place on thursday 7-10. Hello which part of we have school do you not understand. What's wrong with a saturday may i ask? And the list and money still not settled. When you want us to buy the things when we end school at 6 everyday hur?

And she had the cheek to call yesterday saying another group will be going down on tuesday and will confirm if she still neeed us on tuesday. Like if you're not sincere dont bother us. I mean we sincerely want to do a good job and would even would help plan a christmas party if there's a need to but now. Seriously put me off big time.

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home