my blog =]

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesdays are so cool huh. So love our teacher man. She's so chio and curvaceous, so sexy and her red lips are so alluring. Woah, it cant help but get hot. And her voice so sweet, clear and melodious that it puts me right to sleep.

Who does she thinks she is, Marilyn Monroe? with her red hot lips, it's so the 60's man you'd think she's trying to seduce someone. I love her wits, her sarcasm is like bleagh. My mom cracks better lame jokes than you and she sure has better taste. Dont expect to gain any respect with your sarcastic 10 step 4 step nonsense. Notice that you're the only one i haven addressed by name i.e Mrs so-so. In fact, i dont even wish to talk to you.

Anyway during dinner i tried asking if i could write a christmas wishlist for my grandaunts thus sparing them the trouble of thinking of what to get for me and me the torture of getting gifts so obscenely expensive and obiang. Totally not my taste nor size.

Flattering to have them think i'm a size 27 when i'm a size 30. Anyway was met with my dad laughing to my face, just like what my mom did. But i still think that it's more economical and saves all the trouble. I mean i'll welcome vouchers of any type (cd, books etc) better yet cash. Makeup would do too, you know expensive brands like dior that i'll never buy for myself. It's so much better than those Raulph Lauren tops that i'll never wear.

It's unfair that my brother always get better gift, clothes that he'll wear, bags that he likes and use and definately vouchers. I still cant believe they gave me this obiang bag years ago that even my mom wont use.

Back to the torturous work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home