my blog =]

Monday, December 05, 2005

Woot..I've got 2 days MC which means.. *drum roll* that i dont need to see ms chio bu. Dang, i'll miss her smile, her alluring lips. Yea right, who am i kidding. LOL

Realized that i didnt mention how i broke my head. Nope i didnt get forced to bed by my mom or tortured by anyone but simply, i fell off the bed. Stop laughing k, i mean as a kid it's quite normal to sleep really how would you put it, wild? It was a bed idea to sleep with me last time as i can 'move' quite alot.

I hope i did well for accounts considering my non stop leaking nose, bouts of sneezes and headache. As usual, i'm the first. I shall rule the world. Mwhahaha. Fine, i seriously need to sleep which i will do after the justification.

Miss me people.

9 dec fri
Ntss people
Dinner at fish & co. glasshouse

17 dec sat
OTC people
Dinner at marina steamboat

Let me know if you're coming

~ Still wishing for someone to spend x'mas with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home