my blog =]

Friday, December 02, 2005

Was i very mean??? Aww.. tough luck. Mwhahaha. Anyway random facts as told by me.

Fact #1: Did you know that if you ever hit your head when you were young like really hard, there's a chance for you to be slightly deaf?

Which brings me to the fact that i've ever broken my head once at my family chalet when we were celebrating my brother's birthday. My smart mother conjouled me to sleep just to have us waking to a blood streakened pillow the next morning. Man if i wasnt there i guess the chamber maid would have thought that someone was murdered there. Besides the not bringing me to see a doctor after that, my mom happily retold this tale to my cousins recently and had the atrocity to laugh.

Which brings me to fact #2: Some people love their music so much that they want to share it with others.

Hello? Do you want to turn deaf or are you already since i find it loud standing next to you but your earpiece is in you ear. I do envy them though. I dont blast my music yet i can be quite deaf, so do forgive me if i cant seem to understand you at times. How can they still hear people properly?

Fact #3: Sentosa has finally taken our advice after one long semester and holiday to put a sign to lead to Merlion.

How many times have we been followed by tourist who actually thought that our school leads to the Merlion? Not forgetting many of us having to explain that this is a school. You have to go down the freaking hill that you just climbed, cross the road, walk somemore, up more steps before you reach the freaking Merlion.

Fact #4: Beware of dinosaurs in Sentosa.

Right. Not only is the Volcano land not open when they should be i.e the afternoon when tourists come. They now usually open in the evening with the irritating dinosaur 'growling' non-stop. I think i can understand why it's not open. The staff are sick of hearing dinosaurs coming after them. I bet a lashing from the boss would sound so much better. Can you believe they actually asked us if we want to go for the last show and would give us discounts??? I think they'd be better off closed down. I dont see how it's possible that they can survive with such little revenue unless they charge exorbitantly which i guess they are especially with those crap shows.

Fact #5: Singapore is not 'racial-conscious' enough.

For those goons out there who still do not know that muslims do not take pork and therefore includes no contact with pork for their cutlery, now you do. So much for a racial country, i feel that many kids nowadays especially do not have respect for their peers of other races. I ever saw this group of ah lians wannabes having lunch. Some having chinese, some muslim. After they were done, not only did those girls having the muslim food use the spoon to drink the soup of those having noodles, they even 'splashed' the soup onto the plates. Like hello, you're having minced pork noodles, dont be rude. And they just left the plates on the table happily sashaying away. How would the aunty feel if she knows that her cutleries were 'stained'. Brainless people.

Anyway i guess i should stop here, have to wake up early for NE talk tomorrow.

Pammie, what’s wrong with typing like me? Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home